Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Arguing with Idiots Out in Stores Tommorrow

On the eve of the release of Glenn Beck's New Book Arguing with Idiots there is a decent backlash against the popular news commentator and corruption ouster's latest libro.



I will not be posting links to those who are calling this book "a desperate move by a desperate man" or claiming "He is desperately doing everything to rebrand his challengers as idiots." But I will laugh at the pitiful attempts to turn this title around. Obviously, I have not read the book yet, but do plan on doing so asap.

I have watched and listen to enough Beck to know that he is not trying to categorize the entire left-wing-obama-supporters as idiots. From my understanding he is merely giving us the tools, proof and sources we need to defend ourselves against the on slaughter of liberal bias and those being informed by the less-than-honorable-sources. I am looking forward to reading this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter