Sunday, September 6, 2009

Greta: Parents Furious over Barack Obama "Indoctrination" Public School Speech

I

Does anyone think Santorum made a great point about the cult-like following tendencies that Obama has? That he has this ability to make people blindly follow him? Personally, yeah, I think that this woman would agree!




I totally see where this mom is coming from. I hadn't heard that they were releasing the transcript of the speech last time I watched the news, but I'm grateful for all the outcries from the American public. That might make the administration be a little more careful and cautious about what they are going to say.

I wonder if anyone is going to talk about the cost of this little Obama project? I wonder what he would have said if American's weren't going crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter